Tuesday 16 December 2014

Ms. Hugueley is back!

Life happens to all of us. Over the past three years, I have spent much of my time adapting to changes in my personal life. This includes meeting and falling in love with my husband; adjusting to my parent's divorce and re-marriages; and dealing with the deaths of loved ones. Life will always be filled with ups and downs. What makes the difference is how you choose to deal with it. Will you try to stay positive and march forward towards your goals and dreams or will you choose to become negative and live in fear? Or will you simply choose a middle road or a different path altogether?

What has always helped me when going through periods of hurt and suffering is remembering to never give up. I visualize myself standing up, brushing off the dirt, and continuing on towards my "finish line" (whatever that may be). I visualize my struggles as weights I must carry. As I stand up from a crawling position, the weights get lighter and my body is able to make it. Why? Because of determination and persistence to accomplish a goal no matter how long it takes. Never give up.

One of the many changes spawned by the recent events in my life is the realization that I have three major career interests: fashion, writing, and health & medicine. Therefore, I have decided to begin writing for this blog again. I will be reviewing each and every comment left. If any are hateful or offensive, they will be removed.

I am all for posting opinions, but here are the general blog rules:
1) Show love and respect for all others posting on here, including me (the blog owner). In other words, treat others how you would want someone you love to be treated (whether that someone is yourself, your child, your parent, or your significant other).
2) Comments that appear to attack another individual or another culture rather than contribute to a conversation will be removed. However, it is okay to explain why you disagree with another person.
3) Spam will also be removed.
4)Comments should relate to the subject of the post. If you have other questions, I will be developing a page on which you may leave a comment and I will do my best to answer your question in a timely manner.

While this may appear subjective, I will do my best to treat every comment with respect and fairness. If you are upset that your comment has been removed, please let me know why and I will consider what you have said.

Thanks,
Ms. Hugueley.

No comments:

Post a Comment