Friday 4 February 2011

February Expectations: Note from the Author

Dear blog readers,
I hope that you are all doing well and are in the best of health! I apologize for the late release of this month's posts. I have taken this extra time in order to better plan for the future of this blog. This month, you can expect massive changes. Some of the major changes include daily posts with ongoing, "regular" topics each week, and exciting featured articles. Weekly regular topics include Fashion & World News, Fashion Jobs, University Programs, and Fashion Businesses. Other topics may include health & well-being, travel, important business concepts, and much, much, more! Each month will have its own on-going theme. For the month of February, this theme will be fashion-related trade shows in honor of the semi-annual MAGIC show held in Las Vegas each year. I am very excited to share even more ongoing information about fashion with you! I do hope you enjoy the posts! And please, do not hesitate to share your ideas for future topics with me!
Warm wishes,
   Miss Lori.

No comments:

Post a Comment